Your Team Inbox is the place where all the action happens. Here you manage your conversations with clients, send template and bulk messages, and more.
The Inbox, which no doubt looks similar to your personal WhatsApp app, can be divided into two areas:
- 1.Contact area
- 2.Chat area
The contact area allows you to manage your Inbox easily. You do the following:
- Filter the contacts according to who they are assigned to (All, me, Group)
- Search the contacts by name
- Initiate a new conversation
- Receive notifications
- Dropdown Menu: Tag management
- Dropdown Menu: Change Password (of the current user)
- Dropdown Menu: Refresh Contacts (pull new contacts from an integration, e.g., Hubspot)
- Dropdown Menu: Admin Panel (access the settings panel)
- Dropdown Menu: Logout (log out of the Inbox)
The chat area is where you conduct a conversation with your clients, and besides this basic functionality, it enables you to do the following:
- Contact details: personal details of the contact you are chatting with
- Assign chat: you can assign chats to other Inbox users
- Change tags: alter the tags assigned to this chat
- Toggle assignment and chatting history: show or hide the history of tag assigning and removing in the chat area
- Send template messages: pick a template to send to your client outside the 24 hours session window. More about it here.
- Register templates: create new template messages to be used in the Inbox. The link opens the 360dialog Hub area in a new tab.
Our Team Inbox has a bulk messaging functionality. You can send a template message to multiple clients at once. There are three ways you can define the recipients of bulk messages:
- 1.Pick them up manually
- 2.Send to all recipients whose chats are tagged with a specific tag.
- 3.Upload recipients by using a CSV file
Steps to send a bulk message:
- 1.Go to one of the chats, click on a template button, pick a template and click "Send"
2. Fill in the value of the parameter (if there is one) and click "Bulk Send"
3. Choose the recipient individually by choosing a relevant tag or using the "Upload CSV" feature. After you finish, please click "Send"
Done! The messages are on their way.