Prices, plans and payment options
360dialog only charges for the monthly subscription fee per hosted number. All customers also need to pay the Meta conversation fees depending on the number of conversations that are transferred through 360dialog (no mark-up).
We never charge any extra cost per conversation or message, the Conversation fees are only passed through. These costs are also paid to 360dialog, and 360dialog pays Meta.
Our pricing is based on the monthly subscription fee per hosted number. Incoming and outgoing WhatsApp Session Messages are always free and unlimited - we never charge any extra cost per session message.
We have different types of licenses available. Please see the details below.
New accounts created from Integrated Onboarding are always placed on Regular tier. The ability to create accounts directly in the Basic tier is coming soon.
We do not allow active Regular accounts to be downgraded to Basic. If you need a new account (created in the last day) to be placed in the Basic tier, please contact our team at [email protected].
Cloud hosting is provided by Meta which allows businesses to host their applications or services on Meta's infrastructure. On-premise hosting is a traditional approach to hosting, that provides greater control over the server and data privacy, as well as customization, performance, etc.
The choice between the two largely depends on the specific needs and preferences of your business. Nevertheless, businesses looking for a cloud hosting solution can consider the 360dialog Cloud API, which offers several benefits such as:
- Account management functionality via UI and APIs: Client Hub, Partner Hub, Partner API
- Integrated Onboarding: Seamless UX
- Dedicated support: Ticket-based and real-time chat responses, guaranteed investigations, multiple SLA packages
- Payment options: Direct payment, Partner payment
- Bundles: Ads and measurement platform(signals), CTWA, payments API, Integration Platform, get.chat Inbox Solution.
- Early access: Beta and new features rolled out by Meta for limited business
We recommend that businesses under GDPR consider using On-premise hosting instead of Cloud API hosting. Cloud API hosting does not provide all levels of data protection and control that some businesses need to comply with GDPR regulations.
Please note that prices depend on your partner or current contract. Reach out to your main point of contact for more information.
The on-premise hosting available in the Regular Tier is standard, meaning that it can only process up to 25 messages per second and the account will have occasional restarts, which cannot be scheduled, potentially every 24 hours. During these restarts, the account will have a short downtime (up to 15 minutes). The restarts are only avoided when using Cloud API hosting or upgrading to the Premium Tier.
The Premium Tier offers higher-level hosting, in a more stable server with higher SLAs.
Accounts with a high volume of simultaneous messages need more complex infrastructure to allow for a seamless process of these messages. To increment an account's infrastructure, we can add more cores (or shards), which increases its capacity of processing higher messages simultaneously.
Please note that the standard setting does not prevent messages from being sent or received above its capacity - these messages will only take longer to arrive.
Regular and Premium accounts can process up to 25 messages per second. We have two on-premise hosting plans for High volume accounts available: Half-scale with 16 Shard Multi-connect setup (which processes up to 120 messages per second) and Full-scale with 32 Shard MultiConnect setup (which processes more than 120 messages per second). These plans also include Premium Tier benefits.
Please note that the On-premise WhatsApp Business API cannot process more than 250 messages per second by default, even with the full-scale setup. Here is the Meta documentation highlighting this information.
An account can only be upgraded and downgraded after a period of 30 days. If you are planning a high volume campaign, for example, please note that you will need to request the upgrade at least 7 days before the campaign is active and will only be able to downgrade after a full month has passed. The upgrade and downgrade processes can generate downtimes, so please also prepare for that.
To know more about prices and request an account upgrade, please get in touch with our support team.
Clients with Direct Payment have the option to upgrade to a Premium tier in their 360dialog Client Hub, in Details:
Please note that after upgrading the toggle will be frozen as you will only be able to downgrade after 30 days.
Partners should reach out to support to request upgrades.
All accounts that pay more than 1000 EUR / USD per month in Conversation-Based Pricing are automatically upgraded to the Premium Tier with no extra charge. This upgrade will happen on the following month, so if you are planning a high volume campaign, it is essential to let us know to prepare accordingly.
If a number is upgraded to Premium Tier and has less than 1000 EUR / USD in WhatsApp fees for 2 consecutive months, it is downgraded to Standard package.
Clients only pay for the conversation and can send as many messages as they need in a 24-hour session, even if the customer doesn't respond.
Subscription fee billing will begin as soon as the WhatsApp Business API stack is deployed. The stack is deployed immediately after the Signup is completed.
Cancelling your subscription will queue the number for deletion. Please note, it is not an instant deletion. The status of the number will be changed to “Pending deletion”, while the number is in the stage, it can still send and receive messages as normal. The number will be permanently deleted at the end of the notice period (at the end of the next month), and billing will stop at that point.
We offer two payment options: Direct Payment (when the client pays for their subscription fees and conversation fees directly to 360dialog) or Partner Payment (when the partner is responsible for paying on behalf of all clients. This option requires a signed contract).
All payments (both subscription fees and conversation fees) are made either only through a partner for all clients, or each client separately and independently. It’s impossible to use different types of payment for the subscription and conversation fees.
A single partner can, though, have two different Partner Hubs: one with the Direct Payment setting and one with the Partner Payment setting. This way, it's possible to choose which client the partner will be responsible for paying on behalf of and which client should pay directly to 360dialog.
With this option, each client pays subscription fees and conversations fees to 360dialog directly. A partner charges for their product/integration separately.
With this option, the partner pays for the subscription fees and conversation fees for the clients. Pricing policy of a partner is not regulated by 360dialog.
The payment conditions, methods, transaction fee charges and detailed information are always included in your contract, so if you have any questions, please read it carefully.
Payment methods available are PayPal, Credit Card payment via Stripe, and Wire Transfer. Invoices are delivered to the email address specified as the financial contact in the Partner Agreement.
For PayPal and Stripe, payment-processing fees will apply on WhatsApp Usage invoices only due to transactions fees charged to 360dialog by these payment processors. To avoid the transaction fees, we offer SEPA payment within the EU.
For international wire transfer payments, you would need to bear all bank charges on your own.
Payment via PayPal and Stripe can be directly settled from the invoice, where there is a payment link provided.
As a partner you will receive the following invoices every month:
- New WABAs: One invoice with subscription fees for WABAs activated in the past month, with the pro-rata amounts based on the day the account was created. This means we are only charging for the period after the stack has been created, not for the whole month. This invoice will be issued on the last day of the month with the invoice date as the last date of the respective month.
- Active WABAs: One invoice with subscription fees for WABAs activated in the previous months. Please note that such invoices are generally issued in the first week of every month with the invoice date as 1st of the Delivery Month. If the partner has 100 or more billable channels, an excel file is included to the email containing the billable numbers, instead of mentioning them on the invoice.
- WhatsApp Usage Fees and Prepayment: One invoice with conversations fees usages. This invoice will state conversations by client and charges for the same. We also include a prepayment in this invoice, the conditions of which are included in the contract. The prepayment is calculated by partner and not by client, and is added as a separate line item at the end of the invoice. An invoice is issued at the end of each month, balancing the actual usage against the existing prepaid credit plus charging a new prepayment for the next month.
Every Partner Payment invoice is sent with the following reports attached:
- Client WhatsApp Usage Fees summary on a WABA basis: This report comes from the same source as our invoice (Meta), so it should be used as main source of information
- Report of daily conversations per phone number: Since a few partners also report on phone numbers, we can provide the daily conversations information per phone number. This report is generated based on our database and not Meta, so it could have small discrepancies to the first report.