Linking a WABA to a Facebook page /EN
You can add a button to your Facebook Page that clicks to WhatsApp.
Businesses need to connect their Facebook page to their WhatsApp Business API accounts to use it in Facebook resources such as a button on the page or Click to WhatsApp ads.
To do this, you must be an admin, editor, moderator or advertiser for the Facebook Page.
As of right now, it is not possible to link a WABA to a Facebook page from the Page Settings. The pop-up does not trigger a message to the WhatsApp Business API account, only to Business App accounts.
1) In the Facebook Page, go to the three dots on the right, below Edit. Select Add Action Button
2) Choose Send WhatsApp Message
3) Enter your WhatsApp phone number
If you already own a WABA and have registered a WA number, that number will pre-populate the field.
4) Enter the verification code
That's it! Clients can now start chatting with you directly from your Facebook Page.
5) If your Facebook Page and WhatsApp phone number sit with different owners / Facebook Business Manager Accounts (e.g. an ad agency), 360dialog must approve the request. Please reach out to use via Support Ticket and we will approve the request for you.