Linking a WABA to a Facebook Page /EN
Businesses need to connect their WhatsApp Business API numbers to their Facebook Page to use it in Ads that Click to WhatsApp.
To do this, you must be an admin, editor, moderator or advertiser for the Facebook Page.
You can add multiple WhatsApp numbers to a single Facebook Page and choose between them when creating a Click to WhatsApp Ad.
1) Go to Linked accounts > Tap WhatsApp > Select "Connect WhatsApp number"
2) If WhatsApp API number is registered in the same Business Manager as this Facebook Page, the number will be automatically connected. If the WhatsApp API number is in another Business Manager, you will receive a PIN code to confirm the connection.
3) Manage your multiple numbers from the same page.
After the steps, when building a new Ad, you will be able to select the desired number from the dropdown, or use the "Connect other number" option to add another number directly from the Ad page.
1) In the Facebook Page, go to the three dots on the right, below Edit. Select Add Action Button
2) Choose Send WhatsApp Message
3) Enter your WhatsApp phone number
If you already own a WABA and have registered a WA number, that number will pre-populate the field.
4) Enter the verification code
That's it! Clients can now start chatting with you directly from your Facebook Page.
5) If your Facebook Page and WhatsApp phone number sit with different owners / Facebook Business Manager Accounts (e.g. an ad agency), 360dialog must approve the request. Please reach out to use via Support Ticket and we will approve the request for you.