Be aware that new phone numbers will start again at the lowest quality tier and will be automatically upgraded to higher tiers as more messages are sent.
Compliance with WhatsApp policies and use cases that respect the WhatsApp guidelines. WhatsApp requires compliance with the following:
a) You offer or sell
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs, including marijuana
- Tobacco products and related paraphernalia
- Unsafe supplements
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- Adult items or services
- Adult health items
- Real money gambling services
- Goods, items, or posts that we determine may be or are fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or offensive
- Items or products with overtly sexualized positioning
- Products or items that facilitate or encourage unauthorized access to digital media which do not comply with Facebook's policies
b) Your audience might be younger than 16.
There are some countries that WhatsApp excludes from communicating with WhatsApp for Business numbers. Phone numbers from the following countries are blocked:
- Crimea (+7978)
- Donetsk (+7856)
- Luhansk (+7857)
- Cuba (+53)
- Iran (+98)
- North Korea (+850)
- Syria (+963)
The WhatsApp stack consists of
- a message gateway that represents the encrypted endpoint (WACORE)
- an API-gateway that is used to configure settings and to send and receive messages and (WAWEB)
- a database to store messages and files.
For On-Premise hosting type, the default deployment will happen to Google's Cloud Platform hosting centre in Frankfurt, Germany.
Cloud API runs in the Meta data centers. Meta has data centers in North America anrd the E.U. At this time, they do not offer data localization and 360dialog has no information about the physical locations of the servers or related details.
No, there is no such feature.
WhatsApp Business API supports location sharing, but real-time location sharing is currently unsupported and will result in “Message type is unsupported”.
Our servers are working only in HTTP SSL connection on port 443 (standard for HTTPS).
No, that is not possible. Since the API system is a programming language, accounts that are connected to an API system can only message accounts that are connected to an APP system, and not to another API system.