360 Client Hub Functions
Using the 360 Client Hub, you will be able to manage and track all your WhatsApp Business Account information including activation status updates, namespaces, phone numbers and API Keys.
After submitting the necessary information, you will receive an email invite asking you to create a new password for your newly created account. Click on
Create Passwordand follow the instructions.
This is the homescreen of the 360 Client Hub. Here you will be able to track all your WhatsApp Business Account numbers. When you first log into the 360 Client Hub you will see your WhatsApp Account in
360 Client Hub Dashboard
Each number connected to your account can be seen in a folder like this:
By clicking on
(on the top right corner) you will get an overall view of the complete status of the account:
All the statuses of both the WhatsApp Business Account (WABA) and Phone Number columns (middle and right columns) will turn green when the number is active and running. At this point, the
Generate API Keybutton will become available.
By clicking on
you can access and review more information about the account and number like:
- Timezone ID
- WABA Account External ID
- IVR and Number Registration Preference
- WABA Channel External ID
- Consent Status
You can also check this information on the card view of the telephone as well as on the details page.
Once your account has been submitted to Facebook and approved, there are three steps that must be completed (turn green) by you for your phone number to be connected with WhatsApp. These are:
- 1.Accept Message-on-Behalf Request
- 2.Complete Meta Business Verification
- 3.Complete Number Registration
Once these steps are done, you will be able to go live and access your API key. More information about the steps above:
You can change the display name of a number directly in the 360 Client Hub.
To change your Display Name:
- 1.Find the Number for which you would like to change the Display Name.
- 2.Click on Show details.
- 3.Under Display Name, click Edit.
- 4.Input the new desired Display Name.
- 5.Click Save - please allow up to 10 seconds for the display name to be changed. When you get the success message you can refresh the page and the display name will be Modified.
How to change the display name
When the Display Name is approved, your account will be automatically updated with the new Display Name.
Please allow up to 24 hours for display name changes to be reviewed by the WhatsApp team. If your display name is rejected, please review the Display Name Guidelines and repeat the process again until you get a display name approved.
If you can't see the Edit icon in your 360 Client Hub page, this means that another Display Name was already sent and is under review. Please wait a few days to try again.
To connect an additional number to an existing WhatsApp Business Account, follow these steps:
- 1.Log into the 360 Client Hub
- 2.Click on WhatsApp Accounts on the menu bar
- 3.On the Top Right of the screen click on Add Number:
4. Input the requested information
- WhatsApp Business account you want to use
- Phone Number
- Default Language
- Verification Method:
5. Click on Save
Clients that added their first channel(s) via the Embedded Sign up form will continue to use the Embedded Sign up to add further phone numbers through an informative popup.
In your account preferences you can:
- Change the 360 Dialog theme
- Enable Keyboard Shortcuts
To access the Account Preferences:
- 1.Click on the Avatar on the bottom left of the screen
- 2.Click on Preferences
To cancel the subscription and terminate the Billing cycle with 360dialog, please take the following steps:
- 2.Click on WhatsApp Accounts on the navigation bar
- 3.Choose the phone number which subscription you would like to cancel from the displayed list
- 4.Click on the Show Details button
- 5.Scroll down to the Danger Zone section
- 6.Click on the Cancel subscription button
- 7.Check if you have the correct phone number and you are sure you want to cancel the subscription for that phone number. If so, you type the word CANCEL on the corresponding field:
8. Tick “Delete my number on the Facebook Business Manager” if you also want to delete this phone number from the WhatsApp Business Platform.
9. The cancelation process is complete by pressing the button "Cancel subscription" at the bottom of this screen.
Deletion is not instant. When you tick "Delete my number on the Facebook Business Manager", the termination date will be calculated and the WhatsApp Business API Client will be queued for deletion.
After deletion, you will no longer be able to send or receive messages. And the messages that might be sent to this phone number will be lost with no recovery.
The phone number will remain visible on the Hub, but it will no longer be charged for. The phone number will still be active according to the following rules:
- Cancelations without downgrade: deletion happens on the Termination Date and the phone number stays active until so.
- Cancelations with downgrade through the Embedded Signup: clients can downgrade and delete phone numbers themselves. 360dialog do not delete phone numbers for them.
- Cancelations with downgrade through the Classic Signup: 360dialog downgrades and deletes the phone number usually within 24h.
You can add / update your payment method (card) from the Profile section of your account. Profile > Billing
You will be redirected to our Billing Panel with URL billing.stripe.com.
There, you will be able to review your current plan and billing history as well as add a payment method and update your billing address.
You can update your WhatsApp Business Profile info from the Hub.