This document describes how to navigate the 360dialog Client Hub.
On the Main Page, you can see your phone number list.
We recently introduced two charts the Dashboard summarizing your last week's performance:
- 1.Total Conversations: Displays the number of conversations.
- 2.Expenses: Shows estimated expenses.
Both charts include a growth rate comparison with the previous week.
Please be aware that the Approximate Charges displayed in the 360dialog Hub is financially binding in its totality. The precise amount due will be determined by Meta's invoice at the end of the month, which will serve as the authoritative record of charge.
Each number will have a unique entry and the current status will display.
- Phone Number: Shows the phone number registered in the WhatsApp Business API.
- Activate Inbox: This button is only visible to 360dialog Direct Clients. It gives the possibility to activate a get.chat Inbox Solution.
- Cancel Subscription: You can cancel your subscription through the 360dialog Client Hub. Once you submit the cancellation request your number will be queued for deletion in the next 30 days.The status of the number will be changed to “Pending deletion”, while the number is in the stage, it can still send and receive messages as normal. The number will be permanently deleted at the end of the current month. At this point, billing will stop and you will not be able to message through the WhatsApp Business API. See Cancellation.
You can add numbers by clicking 'add number' and then Continue with Facebook which will launch the Embedded signup flow.
Each additional number added via the 360dialog Client Hub will be charged accordingly.
ISVs / Partners cannot submit additional numbers on behalf of a Client (Business).
We've upgraded the user interface to make it easier for you to see what's happening with your channels. You can track your conversations and expenses. Here's how:
- Check the total number of conversations breaked down by conversation category.
- We will soon enable more data range selection.
- See your total expenses.
- See expenses categorized by conversation type.
Please be aware that the Approximate Charges displayed in the 360dialog Hub is financially binding in its totality. The precise amount due will be determined by Meta's invoice at the end of the month, which will serve as the authoritative record of charges
You can change the display name of a number directly in the 360dialog Client Hub.
Meta must review and approve every Display Name change request. Please follow Meta's guidelines for Display Names. Do not request a Display Name change unless it is necessary, as the number of permitted Display Name Changes is limited.
To change your Display Name:
- 1.Find the Number for which you would like to change the Display Name.
- 2.Click on Show details.
- 3.Under Display Name, click Edit.
- 4.Input the new desired Display Name.
- 5.Click Save - please allow up to 10 seconds for the display name to be changed. When you get the success message you can refresh the page and the display name will be Modified.
When the Display Name is approved, your account will be automatically updated with the new Display Name.
Please allow up to 24 hours for display name changes to be reviewed by the WhatsApp team. If your display name is rejected, please review the Display Name Guidelines and repeat the process again until you get a display name approved.
If you can't see the Edit icon in your 360dialog Client Hub page, this means that another Display Name was already sent and is under review. Please wait a few days to try again.
- WhatsApp Business Account Name: Shows the Business WABA Name.
- WhatsApp Business Account Type: Indicates if the WABA is registered
OBO(On-Behalf-Of) aka. Classic Signup or
Shared(Embedded signup) model.
- TimeZone ID: Shows the WABA's TimeZone.
- Facebook Business Manager ID: Shows the Facebook Business Manager ID.
- Whatsapp Business Account ID: Shows the Whatsapp Business Account (WABA) ID.
- Namespace: Shows the Namespace of the WABA.
You can perform the following actions in the Templates Section:
- Monitor current approval status, content and categories of all templates
- Create and preview new template messages
- Edit Templates
- Copy and Delete templates
- Add different template Languages
- Sync templates with Facebook Business Manager.
By clicking on "Add Templates," the tool to generate new templates will be launched.
You can update your WhatsApp Business Profile info from the Hub.
The Menu bar can be accessed at the top of the page.
Quick actions can be performed:
- Support: You can create a support ticket with our Support Team.
You can update your email by accessing the 360dialog Client Hub > Menu > Settings > User settings. After changing it in the Hub, you will receive instructions via email to reset the password and the previous email will be replaced. To update the User Name, just click on Edit and enter the desired name.
You can give partner permissions through Settings to enable them to manage your WABA account.
Menu > Billing Options
If you have Direct Billing, you can add/update your payment method (card) from the Menu.
You will be redirected to our Billing Portal with URL billing.stripe.com.