Customers can scan a QR code from their phone to quickly begin a conversation with your business.
You can create a QR Code for a number in Facebook Business Manager > WhatsApp Manager. You must have access to the WhatsApp API enabled Number (ie: the number is visible in your WhatsApp Manager and is Connected).
To create a QR code:
- 1.In WhatsApp Manager, navigate to Phone numbers.
- 2.Navigate to the phone number that you'd like to use for the code.
- 3.Click Settings.
- 4.Click Message links.
- 5.Click Create message link.
- 6.In the Message field, input the text for a pre-filled message that will populate for customers to edit and send to you after they scan the QR code. If you don't add text, your QR code will pop up as an open-ended conversation when scanned.
- 7.Click Save.
- 8.You have the option to copy, download, edit or delete the QR code link.
For more information on the topic, please refer to the docs below.