Conversational Analytics for WhatsApp Marketing
Insights is a conversational analytics dashboard designed to optimize marketing strategies on WhatsApp, facilitating business growth. It enables companies to gather and understand valuable data about the performance of their Ad campaigns.
This measurement within WhatsApp conversations marks a new approach to the messaging ecosystem, allowing businesses to accurately assess their marketing budget and campaign effectiveness. It discloses useful reports that were previously unreachable in traditional advertising, where precise user conversion tracking in WhatsApp conversations was challenging.
- 1.Lead Source Tracking: Insights can track how many leads are originating from specific sources. For instance, if you have different Ad types, Insights will show which one is performing better by displaying the number of leads correlated to each source. See Sources.
- 2.Cost Analysis: We offer native integration with Meta to streamline the calculation of cost-per-lead, ad source investment, and more. This feature provides relevant budget insights and syncs automatically with your Facebook Ads or Campaigns. Not only, you can also manually input the total spend for any type of source, and the tool calculates and displays the total on the dashboard.
- 4.Optimize: Deliver a better conversation experience, and create powerful custom audiences for acquisition and re-targeting objectives. See Downloading Contacts.
We are continually upgrading the capabilities of our tool, with new releases planned to enhance data visualization. This ongoing development assures that businesses using Insights beta stay at the forefront of marketing analytics, and leverage the full potential of WhatsApp as a powerful marketing platform at its.
Conversations are formed by aggregating the messages between the business and the user, over a period of time, about a specific topic. Out tool analyses conversations as a unique aggregate of messages. This means that you will see the number of conversations that incomes from the same source.
A business can have multiple conversations with the same customer.
If you are advertising your product to a broad audience, you may use multiple alternatives to promote your product. The aggregation of conversations is always linked to a specific Source.
There are various types of sources, and they can be categorized based on their direction:
- Outgoing – the company business sends the opening message
- Campaigns: Broadcast messages to a targeted audience
- Custom: event-triggered or transactional notifications
- Incoming – the personal account sends the opening message
- Meta: Click-to-whatsapp Ad Campaigns
- Custom: QR codes, WA.me links, ...
After having identified different sources and the related conversations, you're equipped to assess how each source is performing and compare their results. This comparison is important for understanding which marketing strategies are most effective and how different entry points influence the user journey.
To delve deeper into the user journey post-entry point, consider analyzing each Event and mapping out the subsequent interactions.
Events can be considered as moments or actions in the conversation. You can laverage this tool by reviewign your chat flows to make sure it reflects the e= exact journey you want the user to make.you can either use events to Measure the performance of a flow, a source, or a group of sources, or segment a custom audience to download. -- preferences by selections.
Defining an event involves identifying each step in the conversation flow. For example, if you're selling ice cream, your user flow might include asking about the type of ice cream, flavor choice, and toppings. In this scenario, each flavor choice and the subsequent actions would constitute events.
A company may prompt customers to rate a service on a scale of 1 to 5, aiming to track the number of positive ratings for their analytics:
The source will be the message containing the list with the ratings, and the events are the replies to that message of list items 3, 4 and 5.
360dialog Insights Dashboard is exclusively available to clients participating in our Beta Program.